Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It is not morning / Aya Brea is something

Hmm. I'm a big huge Parasite Eve fan, too. I'm only missing the manga release.

I can't say I'm very proud of this, but I think it's significantly nicer than my previous attempts - for whatever that's worth. A lot of my old stuff is strangely horrible - I guess I'm seeing now why Ben's been trying to steer me towards clarity. Sloppy messes, the lot of them. Not all, but a significant amount.

Also, a significant part is oddly blurry. I think my old monitor is - at least partially - to blame for that. I had a "Is that what it looks like" experience the first time I checked the website with the university's TFTs.

My current monitor isn't bad - it's quite good for it's age, actually. However, I spend a whole lot of time in front of it, and there's the whole eyestrain problem thingy.

Oh, yeah... the whole "not morning" thing... Er, um... the thing is, when a source of pressure goes away, I have this tendency to crash when I decompress. I'm not sure what to do about that, exactly.

No comments: