Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This will not do. But it must.

Good news, I'm expermenting and learning as much as I can, in regards to drawing.
Bad news, some days, it feels like a chore.

Today's drawing was most likely inspired by my brother watching Tiger and Bunny, or...Mm, not sure. I do like something about the whole high contrast rough look thing. Also, Matei's drawings in this video.

That being said, I still feel Sargent's paintings are gorgeous too. I'm also quite fond of Niklas Janssen's style - as well as a fan of his tutorials.

There's something of a pattern, alternating with digital and pencil. I think it may be a good idea. Maybe I should also drop animation clips there every x days? Hm.

I failed in writing yesterday. I write extra today, but it's not the same thing.

So, my brother is visiting. He's gotten through Tenchi, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, and is just starting on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Hm. I feel like designing more characters, suddenly.

1 comment:

Ben Oliver said...

We like character design. ^_^