Monday, May 27, 2013

I Fight On! // This is definitely something I don't even

Uh.

So, I was out and about all of today, so getting something drawn got... a mite challenging. So...
Okay, drawing this was easy enough, but the end result is too workmanlike for my taste. Still, it's something. I have no idea what's going on in there, though. Some sort of a crossing guide for tentacle insect things?

I still have today's writing to do. I didn't transcribe it today, either. I've averaged about one page per day, so that's... okay. Yes.

2 comments:

Ben Oliver said...

Something is better than Nothing. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrG-lsrXKRM

Or THE nothing...

The story of this sketch is one of a couple of things. One possibility is the tentacle crossing guard.

The other story is that she's a space-traveler, and the big tentacled thing is her traveling companion, and she is attempting to explain to the locals of this world that he's not dangerous, so please call off the mini-bug-army that is on the way. ^_^

Esa Karjalainen said...

Could be, could be.