Thursday, April 19, 2012

Warming up

Haven't touched pens or pencils in a rather long while. I have a situation where I could reasonably be expected to draw a couple of hours, on a couple of days, most weeks. So, no excuse, let's get on with it.

I've gone a bit messier - years of Ben's nagging gone to waste :P

I'll try to post some pencil warm-ups tomorrow, after I'm back from the gym.

Oh, in other news, I have a job and a gym membership. It's kind of expensive, which I like - not because it's a good gym, which it is - but because it's an incentive, a hook, a manipulator, that makes me go to gym relatively often. I seem to average about 3 times per week, which isn't that efficient, calculating per-visit costs, but it's going to do wonders to my well-being in short order (I've only gone there for about three weeks now. )

No comments: