Friday, April 20, 2012

Chain Reaction

Some sort of a pointy-eared mutant. Looks uncomfortable.

Let's see how long I can keep the chain going.
I've scanned these last two images with paint.net. I think it's doing something not-nice with the scanner, since they seem kind of extra fuzzy to me.

Regarding an old post, the Schneider keyboard had Cherry MY switches, and was moderately sweet, gave me the mechanical keyboard bug. I've been drooling after Topre Realforce, and  Filco Ninjas, among others.

I got to take a look at my dream notebooks again. There was a scene, where, instead of a black NCC-1701, the Galactic Destroyer arrived in a derelict (yet structurally sound) Titanic, which crashed from the orbit.

The plot in my last dream notebook post seems kind of awesome, actually.

No comments: