Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am sorry 'bout the lack of updates.

This blog was created as an outlet for my art, since online communities are, in fact, one of the big motivators for me. Which is a fancy way of saying "I like attention," but skips the fact I'm embarrassed by the fact.

In any case, there are some other things which motivate me - stories put images into my head, and sometimes certain concepts need drawing. However, I haven't had that much of an urge to draw lately ( which is a shame, as I've finally gotten semi-decent with it, ) and currently I don't have a monitor ( nor a display adapter -- IE, a graphics card, ) nor a job to get money to buy ones.

However that's not exactly the key problem - I could get a semi-decent CRT tube cheap or free if I wanted to, and there are some GFX cards I could also get. However, I've found myself doing a bunch of other things that need doing, a lot more since my monitor went *zzzap.*

So, I'm currently doing things like coding, reading science texts and trying to get a job, as well as figuring out of how to graduate, instead of being sucked in by my own computer's access -- there seems to be a difference in attitude between using my own computer and using other computers.

As a downside, I feel quite awkward doing graphics stuff on other computers.

As for blogging... I don't write for the sake of writing. I'm not a writer, like some people, and I do have a rant-about-things blog... which is in Finnish, sorry.

I have been thinking of starting yet another blog focusing on certain other interesting things, but I'm not sure if I will.

I do still intend to draw - I even intend to complete NETTG:TEY, in fact. Maybe I shall write about that later.

No comments: